Let me take some time to introduce myself....my name is HOVE!!

Ok no my name is not Hove lol.  But since I created this blog like weeks ago and haven't even posted I figured I should get to it.  I guess I should introduce myself or some shit like that...like that's what you're supposed to do right?  Is there like a rule book for this?  Oh btw I have no idea what I'm doing.  And I cuss...like a shit ton.  I'm brown.  Ok well like more like a caramel than brown lol.  I'm into all things based in nature and all things milkshakes.  I'm proud of my indigenous blood, I am part bruja, and I'm in love with hip hop.  Like real hip hop.  Not hip POP that you hear now days but like hip hop where they had real rap battles and then people would like die hip hop.  Oh and rap too because there is a goddamn difference. 
I'm also part hippie but I don't dress, smell or smoke like it.  I just feel mother earth whisper to me and I try to listen to her as much as possible in this fast paced, disconnected life we live.  I'm very spiritual.  I don't believe in religion even though I really, really kinda like what Buddhism and Hinduism got going on.  That is until people corrupt it lol.  I try to be open minded about as much as possible but I'm also hella stubborn sooooo yea doesn't always work out as planned. 
I'm EXTREMELY hilarious.  I can not emphasize this enough.  You can't live my life and not be this hilarious otherwise you would find me at the bottom of my mom's pool with brinks in my pockets.  The deep end, not the shallow part, too much work to get the end result know what I mean.  Did I mention I can have a pretty dark sense of humor.  Dark, sarcastic, condescending...you know all the elements that make a person more special than everyone else (#lol, #sorrynotsorry). 
I'm assuming that by putting myself out here for all to read, hopefully I'll have more than 1 follower (the bestie not my mom again lol), that I will have to deal with idiots so not sure if that's exciting yet or not.  But that just could be the negative part of me that is always screaming in my ear trying to run my life in to the ground.
I'm a writer.  Have been all my life.  Don't know if I'm any good at it since I wasn't able to make a career out of it or some fancy existential writer's group, but I do know that I have been wanting to create this blog for a very long time and I'm finally accomplishing my goal.  I don't know if it'll mean shit or if it'll be any good but accomplishing a goal of any sorts is awesome especially when life sometimes make you feel like you didn't live out not one goddamn dream or goal and got stuck in the bullshit humdrum of 9-5 and then die routine. 
Ok...I guess that's good enough for now.  Again, have no idea what the fuck I'm doing folks so good luck on reading and, hopefully following.  Wait...do bloggers have followers??  Is it like IG?? Oh geezus...I'm so fucked lol.  Any who, have fun reading!!!

Comments

  1. #realtalk. You’re hilarious... almost as hilarious as me. I love you bisshhhh!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment